Things to know about the program:
- Program will run Monday - Friday from 3:15pm - 6:00pm at Bateman School. NBGC is normally open on CPS off days from 8:00am - 6:00pm at the NBGC Clubhouse, located at 2501 W Irving Park Road. Days off school are not included in the Session fee. Please refer to the After-school preview sheet attachment for the days that NBGC will be closed.
- A supervised walk to Bateman School will be available for the Cleveland Students. The children will leave Cleveland promptly at 3:10pm. Please notify your child's teacher that they must be in the Cafeteria on time. We will not be able to come back once we have left Cleveland.
- Session dates are as follows:
Session 2 - November 2nd - January 31st
Session 3 - February 1st - April 4th
Session 4 - April 5th - June 18th
- Fees for program are $335 per Session . Fees for the School Days off are $200. Part time and Full time occasional care is available.
- The Parent Guidelines sheet is attached to this email. Please read them over and become familiar with them. They are very important to know.
- Registration forms are attached to this email. Registrations may be done in person at the NBGC Clubhouse, 2501 W Irving Park Road or forms can be downloaded online at www.nbgc.org and emailed in. If you are emailing your registration form, a payment must be made online at www.nbgc.org . NBGC will be Closed Labor Day weekendFriday, August 31, 2018 - Monday, September 3, 2018.
REGISTRATION FORMS AND PAYMENTS ARE
DUE SUNDAY AUGUST 26, 2018.
If your forms and payments are not turned in by the due date, your child will not be able to start the After-school program on the first day of school, September 4, 2018. Any Registration turned in after the due date will not be processed until a week after they are turned in.
Registration for Flag Football, Soccer and Cheer is currently in session... Registration forms and preview sheets can be found online at www.nbgc.org.