Things to know about the program:
- The program will run Monday - Friday from 3:15pm - 6:00pm at Bateman Elementary School. NBGC is normally open on CPS Day Offs from 8:00am - 6:00pm at the NBGC Clubhouse, located at 2501 W Irving Park Road. Please refer to the After-school preview sheet attachment for the days that NBGC will be closed.
- Session dates are as follows:
Session 2 - November 3rd- February 1st
Session 3 - February 2nd-- April 12th
Session 4 - April 13th - June 18th
- Fees for program are $325 per Session . Daily occasional care is available.
- The Parent Guidelines sheet can be downloaded by clicking the pdf file below. These guidelines are very important in guaranteeing a successful school year.
- Registration forms are below as well. Registration must be done in person at the NBGC Clubhouse, 2501 W Irving Park Road. We are open Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 6:00 pm. NBGC will be Closed Labor Day weekend Friday, September 1, 2017 - Monday, September 4, 2017
REGISTRATION FORMS AND PAYMENTS ARE DUE THURSDAY, AUGUST 31, 2017.
If your forms and payments are not turned in by the due date, your child will not be able to start the After-school program on the first day of school, September 5, 2017. Any Registration turned in after the due date will not be processed until a week after they are turned in.
Registration for Flag Football, Soccer and Cheer is currently in session... Registration forms and preview sheets can be found online at www.nbgc.org.